2017 Nissan Versa, Corona, CA
The 2017 Nissan Versa is one of the most fuel-efficient, reliable and technologically advanced sedan you can purchase in Corona CA. This budget car was introduced to the four-door subcompact sedan segment to compete with the most spacious and comfortable small cars developed in the past 5 years, and it succeeded in full. The only major new development associated with the 2017 Versa when compared to its 2016 predecessor is the introduction of a new SV Special Edition trim and a few significant interior tweaks. The major advantage of the Versa is its fuel economy rated at 31 mpg in the city and an impressive 39 mpg on the highway. This is due to the small but efficient and versatile 1.6-liter 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. You get three different choices of transmission systems with the new Versa, including a 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic and the Xtronic CVT which enhances noise reduction, fuel economy and acceleration. Its most significant feature is the VDC system which helps the driver handle steering challenges with greater ease, and introduces a reliable traction control system. You can get the Versa in five different trim varieties: the S, S Plus, SV, SV Special Edition and SL.
To enjoy all the benefits of the 2017 Nissan Versa and find the most advantageous Corona CA offers, contact Raceway Nissan at (951) 383-3117 or visit our showroom at 6030, Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA, 92507.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Versa comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The standard features on the Nissan Versa S model include power mirrors, air-conditioning, Bluetooth hands free connectivity and the trip computer.
- The S Plus adds the Xtronic CVT and cruise control, as well as the aerodynamically superior rear spoiler.
- With the SV trim you get a front map light with key-linked illuminated entry, 60/40 split foldable rear seats and a height-adjustable driver's seat with an armrest.
- The SV Special Edition includes foglights, chrome exterior accents, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and an AM/FM/CD audio system with auxiliary jack, CD and USB support.
- You can enjoy the NissanConnect system with navigation and mobile apps, a RearView Monitor and 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels with the 2017 Nissan Versa SL.
Interior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Versa was developed mainly as a family car, and its interior is meant to be comfortable, efficient and practical. The large door openings and noteworthy legroom available especially in the back make exiting and entering the vehicle an extremely easy task. Also, the Versa excels in practical features like side-impact and roof-mounted airbags, Bluetooth connectivity and a powerful trip computer that will help you maximize fuel economy. Nevertheless, the Versa still has a few remarkable upscale features Corona CA experts were impressed by, including the NissanConnect with hands free text messaging and mobile app support through SiriusXM, EcoRoute, as well as social and music apps.
Streamlined design elements and soft accents make the 2017 Nissan Versa a car that any Corona CA family will love to have in their driveway. Its friendly and distinctive look is made more interesting by the addition of chrome door handles and grille accents. The sharp lines and distinctive rear spoiler are more than just for show. They also help the car improve its downforce, providing a practical aerodynamic enhancement that makes handling easier and enhances fuel economy.