2017 Nissan Titan XD Corona CA
If you're interested in getting the 2017 Nissan Titan XD in Corona CA, you can be sure this is a better choice than picking any other heavy duty pick-up truck in the segment. This new generation full size pick-up from Nissan boasts an outstanding reputation due to its V8 engine delivering up to 390hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. Rated at a maximum towing capacity of more than 12,000 pounds, the Titan XD is counted among the most practical and reliable vehicles in the segment. Its most impressive features include practical hi-tech features, available turbodiesel power and a rich and luxurious cabin. The XD is very different from the lightweight Nissan Titan, and its more aggressive look contrasts the appearance of its predecessors as well. There are five different trim levels for the 2017 XD: the base S, SV, Pro-4X, SL and Platinum Reserve.
If you live in Corona CA, you can get all the best offers for the 2017 Nissan Titan XD by simply contacting Raceway Nissan at (951) 383-3117 or heading down to the dealership's headquarters at 6030 Sycamore Canyon Blvd Riverside, CA 92507.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Titan XD has the following trim levels and options
- The base trim is a real work truck with practical features that few other trucks in its class offer at such a good price, including four fixed tie-down hooks in the bed, 4-way adjustable front seats, keyless entry and aluminum step rails.
- You get a lot of upscale features with the SV, including power heated exterior mirrors, satellite radio and fine-tuned instruments.
- The 4WD Pro-4X includes the NissanConnect navigation system, SiriusXM satellite radio, Siri Eyes Free control and all-terrain wheels.
- With the SL, you get most of the features included in the Pro-4X along with an additional 110V outlet in the bed, a 12-speaker upgraded audio system, LED under-rail bed lights and more.
- At the top of the line, you get the 2017 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with unique, luxurious leather upholstery, heated rear seats and an advanced surround-view camera system.
Interior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Titan XD is not your average pick-up truck. Inside, it looks classy, roomy and practical. The tech and comfort features included offer a lot more value than you'd first assume. Corona CA car enthusiasts will be pleased to be put face-to-face with advanced additions such as heated and cooled front seats, an upgraded audio system, various cargo bed extras and quality leather upholstery. Advanced trims will even present you with a 7-inch touchscreen display, DVD entertainment system and a reliable navigation system.
Exterior Overview and Design
The exterior of the 2017 Nissan Titan XD is geared mainly toward being aggressive and serviceable - the most important qualities that the Corona CA market currently has a need for. The new grilles look extremely imposing with their chrome finish, and the truck is a good 14 inches longer than the lightweight Titan. LED lighting is available everywhere, including the headlights, tail lights and puddle lights, and a two-tone look is available with different colors for the bumpers, flare fenders and side panels. Finally, the Titan XD is placed on a large 139 to 151-inch wheelbase, and the truck actually looks more compact than it is, despite its large size.