2017 Nissan Maxima, Corona, CA
The 2017 Nissan Maxima is one of the most imposing full-size cars that Nissan has ever produced. Designed to outperform other Japanese brands and initially created mainly for the Japanese market prior to 2003, the Maxima outgrew its purpose, and is now comparable to the best road cars in the world. Powered by an impressive 3.5-liter V6, its 300 hp, strong acceleration and 25 mpg combined EPA rating points to the Nissan Maxima as a top contender in its segment. The Xtronic CVT is one of the Maxima's most impressive features. It is designed to use D-step transmission tuning to offer a smooth response whenever quick acceleration is needed. The transmission system is further enhanced by the Drive Mode Selector, a feature that adjusts the steering, response, performance and transmission tuning based on the drive mode selected by the driver. The Nissan Maxima is available at Corona CA dealerships in six different trim flavors, the base S, SV, SL, SR, SR Midnight and Platinum.
To make sure you can find the most appealing Corona CA offers for any of these trims, check out Raceway Nissan and schedule a test drive for your preferred version of the 2017 Nissan Maxima at (951) 383-3117. You can also visit our headquarters located at 6030, Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA, 92507.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Maxima comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The base trim comes equipped with the NissanConnect infotainment system, the remote engine start system and Nissan's versatile RearView Monitor.
- You can opt for the SR to get comfort-oriented features like driver-s seat power lumbar support and leather-appointed seats.
- The SL offers a combination of comfort and increased safety with Forward Emergency Braking and the BPW system, as well as a Bose premium audio system and the dual panoramic moonroof.
- With the SR you can get all the features of the SL along with sport-tuned suspension and premium Ascot leather-appointed seats.
- Large 19-inch wheels and a black spoiler make the SR Midnight the coolest sport car trim in the line-up.
- The Platinum will give you all the features of the 2017 Nissan Maxima SR, along with the DAA system, climate controlled front seats and premium leather seats as standard.
Interior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Maxima was developed mainly as a 4-door sports car, and as with the most efficient sports car designs, it was heavily influenced by fighter-jet technology. The cockpit is constructed to echo the US Navy's Blue Angels aircraft interior. Corona CA buyers will love the feel of the cabin and its streamlined design geared toward offering quick and easy access to all driving controls. From the D-shape steering wheel and premium materials for the console, door panels, seats and instrument panel, to technologies like Advanced Drive Assist, Remote Engine Start and Nissan's Intelligent Key system, every detail of the cockpit is meant to promote a fun, comfortable and exciting driving experience.
The Maxima's sculpted bodywork is the result of a sophisticated process aimed at mimicking the aerodynamic properties of a fighter-jet's exterior. Signature-tipped exhaust finishes also add to the aesthetic appeal of the 2017 Nissan Maxima while providing Corona CA sports car enthusiasts with higher performance. Also, the "floating roof" has distinct properties and features that can be traced back to aeronautical designs, and there have been comparisons with fighter jet canopies. Mahine-finished wheels and distinctive LED headlight designs complement a new Nissan Maxima that's starting to look more like a fully-fledged race car each year.