2017 Nissan Frontier, Corona, CA
The first versions of the Nissan Frontier were meant to replace the Nissan Hardbody truck at the end of the 1990s, and caught on to continue through three generations, culminating with the 2017 Nissan Frontier. This sleek, versatile and resilient pick-up truck appeals to Corona CA buyers because of its many versatile functions and powerful 4-liter V6. The engine is a DOHC 24-valve model capable of generating 260 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. A smaller 4-cylinder engine is also available - it is equipped on the base and SV 4-Cylinder trims and can generate 152 hp. Features such as the hill-start assist and hill descent control were treated by the manufacturers with outstanding attention to detail. Along with the active-brake limited slip and locking rear differential they can increase traction, stability and control on hills and in off-road conditions. The 2017 Frontier is available in five distinct trims, the S, SV 4-cylinder, SV V6, Desert Runner and Pro-4X, and each of them are available in a crew cab and king cab format.
Find your preferred trim levels and the best deals for the 2017 Nissan Frontier in Corona, CA, at at Raceway Nissan - call (951) 383-3117 or head down to our headquarters at 6030, Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA, 92507 to request additional information or schedule a test drive.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Frontier comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The base S is the most affordable version of the new Nissan Frontier, equipped with forward-facing rear flip-up seats, the ladder frame and an automatic transmission system as standard.
- The SV 4-cylinder boasts many advanced features, including a 5-inch display, SiriusXM connectivity and 16-inch alloy wheels.
- With the SV V6 you can enjoy the large 4-liter V6 for the first time, along with bed rail claps and a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- The Desert Runner introduces the unique Desert Runner seat trim, a chrome grille and a 5-speed automatic transmission system.
- Finally, the 2017 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X includes the features of the SV V6, and adds Blistein shocks, an electronic locking rear differential and superior quality skid plates for increased performance.
Interior Overview and Design
There are many aspects of the 2017 Nissan Frontier and its interior that Corona CA pick-up buyers can find appealing. With a clean and easy to use center console design, rear-door access and 12-volt power outlets you can rest assured that you have everything you require. Features like the underseat storage bins, rear jump seats and 60/40 flip-up rear bench are designed to add even more comfort and convenience. The new Frontier is also equipped with reliable and highly efficient technological features like the NissanConnect infotainment system with advanced radio, satellite radio, music and point-of-interest app support, or the Bluetooth hands-free phone system with Siri Eyes Free.
A rugged, stylish look and versatile bed features and controls are just what most Corona CA pick-up truck enthusiasts look for in a versatile truck like the 2017 Nissan Frontier. This is a vehicle built to last and solid to the core, featuring materials that are made to withstand enormous strain, such as the high-tensile-strength construction of the truck's fully boxed ladder frame. The Utili-Track cargo carrying system is built to help you secure even the heaviest cargo on the bed, with large and resilient alloy cleats. Finally we have the cargo bed and locking tailgate light to offer adequate illumination even under poor visibility conditions.