2017 Nissan Altima, Corona, CA
The 2017 Nissan Altima falls between the Nissan Sentra and Maxima in terms of performance, strength and size, and the fifth generation Altima was the highlight of 2013, its superior upgrades allowing it to compete with Volkswagen, Ford and Honda's best models. Its premium interior styling and bold exterior make it look like a true luxury car despite the lower cost. Based on engine strength the Altima is available in a 2.5 and 3.5-liter variety. The 2.5-liter engine develops 179 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque, while the larger V6 is capable of 270 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque. Aside from Bluetooth connectivity and the NissanConnect system, advanced tech features like the Nissan Intelligent Cruise Control and Predictive Forward Collision Warning offer a safe and comfortable ride. The 2017 Altima's most impressive feature is its sophisticated four-wheel independent suspension system which uses a multi-link rear suspension design to maximize handling performance. You can also get comfortable with the versatile Bose audio system with CD, iPod, USB and SiriusXM support. The car is available near Corona, CA, for an affordable cost in seven distinct trims: the base, S, SR, SV, SL, 3.5 SR and 3.5 SL.
You can find all the most affordable offers for the 2017 Nissan Altima around Corona, CA, by contacting Raceway Nissan's experts at (951) 383-3117 - come over at 6030, Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA, 92507 to ask the dealership representatives any additional questions and test drive the new Altima at your leisure.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Altima comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The base 2.5 version introduces the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine and features like the hands-free phone system and Advanced Drive-Assist display.
- With the S trim you can enjoy an audio system with a 5-inch color display, Siri Eyes Free support and intelligent auto headlights.
- The sporty SR boasts a sleek leather-wrapped steering wheel, paddle shifters and large aluminum-alloy wheels.
- You'll get a blind-spot warning system and superior rear cross traffic alert for improved safety with the 2.5 SV.
- The SL includes leather-appointed seats and a 4-way power adjustable front passenger seat.
- With the 3.5 SR you get all the 2.5 SR's features, but with an upgraded 3.5-liter V6 engine.
- The V6 also appears in the 3.5 SL trim that equips the 2017 Nissan Altima with the lower SL trim's features, a power moonroof and 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels.
Interior Overview and Design
Premium materials, soft-touch armrests and aesthetically appealing finishes will make Corona CA buyers think twice before considering any car other than the 2017 Nissan Altima. As soon as you get in, the cabin will capture your attention with its comfortable layout and driver-centered cockpit. The redesigned center stack is also more versatile than its predecessors, giving you easy access to all controls. The Altima also features many advanced tech additions like the Nissan Intelligent Key, Intelligent Cruise Control and NissanConnect with SiriusXM, EcoRoute and an optional telematics system.
The 2017 Nissan Altima is one of the most beautifully crafted sedans you will find at Corona CA dealerships. Its aggressive lines are complemented by smooth, gradually transitioning curves and distinctive design elements that make the Altima unique. Its aggressive stance is further emphasized by the distinctive design of the LED headlights, chrome door handles and dynamic grille design. The premium materials of the body and the new design tweaks added to the model have made the 2017 Altima even more aerodynamic than its predecessors.